Hugh Reilly Real Estate  » Real estate  »
1.5
Mackay, Queensland
  • I think this house will be waiting another 2 years before it's done

• by moonchild1_au

If you are in Mackay & looking for a house or unit to rent, do not go through Hugh Reilly Real Estate. I have been renting a house through them for almost 2 years & for the majority of that time, we have been trying to get the front gate fixed

properly.

There is a new girl working in the rental section who has taken over from a girl who apparently wasn’t doing her job properly & therefore had no records of my complaints until the new girl came on board.

I haven’t even had an apology from the manager or an offer of ...

• free or reduced rent until it’s rectified. The new girl is doing as good a job as she can now as she has helped me however as far as customer service goes for the whole of the rental department of this agency, it leaves alot to be desired.

As I write this,

I am still waiting to have a new gate - the one we have has only been temporarily fixed…I think this house will be waiting another 2 years before it’s done.

So all you people who would like to rent a propety here in Mackay, please do not go through Hugh Reilly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 621101278050731/k2311a0111/1.11.08