Malware Crush  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I have never had a problem with rogue antispyware before, but Malware Crush really gets me mad

• by Stephen Finning

If there is one thing I hate, it is scams. Malware Crush is a major scam that I had a run in encounter with a few days ago. This is a rogue anti-spyware program which uses extremely aggressive advertising in order to get you to purchase it.

Just how aggressive, you ask?

How about the fact that it automatically downloads itself to your computer, hiding as another program or file (usually a video codec). How about the fact that once it is installed, you can’t remove it? (Well you can, but it then keeps coming back, and you have to go through a lot of ...

• hassle to actually remove it from your computer). How about the fact that once it is on your computer, it tries to tell you that there is malware on your computer, scans your system and picks up a virus that it itself put there and then inform you the only way to get
        rid of the virus is to purchase the full version of Malware Crush?

I have never had a problem with rogue antispyware before, but Malware Crush really gets me mad. I hate the company, I hate the software, I am glad that it is finally off my computer and I never want to see it again ever.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 601101277860631/k2311a0111/1.11.08