Sandy’s Cafe  » Restaurants  »
Perimeter Concourse, ATL GA
  • I remember spending close to $5.00 for a salad that would have cost me half that price had I gone to another establishment

• by Famous

The cafe located in Concourse Two of the King and Queen towers near Perimeter Mall is a pretty decent place to eat. I once worked in a building where only one or two hot food options were available.

But Sandy’s has a fairly decent selection of food items.

There is a hot bar

that is divided between hot entrees (home cooked meals) and grilled items like burgers, grilled sandwiches and chicken wings.

If you happen to eat here frequently, you might get a bit tired of the same specials.

But one good thing is that there are Chinese food items on the bar as well.

I ...

• suspect that this is because the owners are Asian.

This is a wonderful idea, since Chinese cuisine is very popular in this area.

I would suggest however that the prices charged per ounce of salad be reduced.

I remember spending close to $5 for a salad that would have cost me half that

price had I gone to another establishment.

I would think that salads would be the least pricey on the menu.

At any rate, this is a great place to eat if you do enjoy sampling different types of food throughout the week.

If you are looking for gourmet cuisine, I’d go elsewhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71101277820631/k2311a0111/1.11.08