Tidy Cats Scoop Small Spaces  » Pets  »
  • It was also recommended for multiple cats, so I decided to give it a try
  • It really is almost dust free, I noticed very little dust as I filled the litterbox

• by Lorianna

I was shopping for a good multi-cat cat litter when I saw Tidy Cats Scoop Small Spaces, formulated to be used in apartments or tight spots like a bathroom. It was also recommended for multiple cats, so I decided to

give it a try. This cat litter comes in plastic containers of three sizes: 14, 20, and 27 pounds. It promises no dust, odor control on contact, and easy to scoop clumps that won’t come apart as you try to remove them from the litterbox.

The cat litter is gray with larger green granules interspersed. From what I understand, they are the odor-neutralizing element. It really is almost dust free, I noticed very little dust as I filled the litterbox. As ...

• Tidy Cats Scoop Small Spaces
      usual, my cats used the freshly-filled litterbox right away. From what I could tell, they liked the new litter. I went to clean up, and the clumps were indeed very easy to remove. And there was no odor - at
      all.

As we continued to use this cat litter, it stayed true to its odor-neutralizing promise. I am pretty good at keeping the litterboxes clean, but now I can allow myself to skip a day or two - there is no smell anyway.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291101277770631/k2311a0111/1.11.08