BeetleJuice  » TV  »
  • This was one of the best cartoons, I have ever seen in my life
  • I know I will never forget it, and I have still not forgotten it till this day

• by MysticPen

BeetleJuice is a very funny cartoon. This was one of the best cartoons, I have ever seen in my life.

Me being a fan of the movie BeetleJuice of course made me a fan of this great cartoon.

I really loved the intro theme song to this show.

It was just so spooky

and powerful, the thought of that music and of beetlejuice dancing just gives me chills down my spine.

Also the girl Lydia his friend in the show was pretty cool.

She has a very nice voice, and she really acted funny.

I liked the cool special effects and animation in BeetleJuice.

I was ...

• always scared of those pesky sand worms trying to eat BeetleJuice all the time! He was so funny, and he always was running from those huge sand worms every time he went outside of his liar.

The thing I really loved about BeetleJuice is that this show is very spooky and evil.

I mean

it’s not like a horror movie, but it does have some cool monsters and very weird places in the netherworld.

I really think that this show will bea classic in some people’s eyes.

I know I will never forget it, and I have still not forgotten it till this day.

Love live BeetleJuice!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101101277660631/k2311a0111/1.11.08