Toy Story  » Movies  »
  • I think that the 3D animation done in this movie was really cool
  • And I must say I enjoyed watching this very much
  • This is one of the best cartoons animation films I have seen so far

• by MysticPen

Toy Story is a very coll story about toys. The main characters are Woody and Buzz Light Year. I think that the 3D animation done in this movie was really cool! This was one of the first movies I saw done this way.

And I really liked the whole 3D look of the worlds, and of

the characters. The whole thing where they mixed real life footage with animation was also very sweet.

And I must say I enjoyed watching this very much. The story in Toy Story is very funny and cool.

I think that the plot is simple and to the point and well written. I think the voice overs ...

• and acting are very well done in the movie.

I also think that Woody was a very funny, and cool guy. At first I did not want to see this movie, but a friend talked me into it.

And well after that I became a fan of Toy Story.

I think that this movie can be enjoyed

by kids and adults.

So everyone will have fun watching Toy Story. This is one of the best cartoons animation films I have seen so far.

I also think that it is a classic. The music in the movie was not bad either.

Go see Toy Story if you like cool animations and want to have a good time!

Toy Story
    Azriel says :

I loved this story and I thought this was only for kids and for men because the leads are toys for the boys. But I was wrong and I felt sad with the toys too when they have challenges. Woody had thought that he would be replaced by Buzz already and it must really have hurt him so much, but it is as real as it can get and it is true that kids often just throw their toys around without regard for them. I know for those who watched this as a kid would have learned and have valued their belongings more and gave them more importance.

Jelly Rose Escueta says :

When I watched this film, I looked back at my toys when I was a child. In my childhood, I have this little doll that was so important and treat like a real buddy. I had a hard time growing up. Setting aside toys and putting them in a box. It was a sad scenery for toys if they have a feelings too, but it was also sad for me. Trying to grow, striving to fit the community.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111101277650631/k2311a0111/1.11.08