The Jetsons  » TV  »
  • This is a great show, and I really love how they thought the 21th Century was going to be
  • And I love them now still as I am an adult
  • I like all the high tech gadgets that they have in the show
  • I was very impressed with the whole design of this flying machines

• by MysticPen

The Jetsons is a great TV show that started in the 60s. But later there were more shows made in the 80s and the re runs were shown for decades.

This is a great show, and I really love how they thought the 21th Century was going to be.

The Jetsons shows us a world

with flying cars, and robot maids that care take of all of the house work for people.

It also shows a world in which people breathe inside of tubes and glass chambers.

The show is pretty funny and cool.

I just like the intro song to The Jetsons.

This is just a classic intro and ...

• a very cool show indeed.

I have always loved The Jetsons even as a kid.

And I love them now still as I am an adult.

This show will make you laugh, and you will see some really cool things.

I like all the high tech gadgets that they have in the show.

My favorite

of all being the really really cool flying cars! These things look like mini space ships, and they are very fast.

I was very impressed with the whole design of this flying machines.

I wish I could have one of my own.

The Jetsons is a classic TV cartoon show that will last though the ages!

The Jetsons

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101101277640631/k2311a0111/1.11.08