Twister Game
  • I love that the only real goal in this game is to stay standing
  • I like to bring the game out now when I have parties with adults, everyone can enjoy this game no matter how young or old you are

• by Emily
      Who doesnt enjoy the game of twister? I hadnt played twister in several years when my friend pulled the game out recently. For those who dont know twister is a game with a mat with

colored dots. You spin a wheel and have to put a body part of a certain dot, dfor instance: right hand red. You can end up quite twisted up…the more people that play the funner the ...

• game ends up becoming. I love that the only real goal in this game is to stay standing. Its simple, and a whole lot of fun!

I like to bring the game out now when I have

parties with adults, everyone can enjoy this game no matter how young or old you are. Its very inexpensive too, at about $8 for the whole game everyne can afford to have one in their house to play at a moments notice!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2810127741131/k2311a011/1.1.06