Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue by Toby Keith  » Music  »
  • It's not like you have much of a choice which orders you want to follow and which ones you do not want to follow because you don't agree with the policy of the time

• by sadonna

Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue is one of the greatest patriotic country songs I have heard in several years. It is sung by Toby Keith as a tribute and a motivational tool for our troops.

Being a veteran

I can remember how much it meant to me to think that our fellow countrymen supported what ever we were doing at the time.

I can remember all of the stories my uncle told about when he came home from fighting in Vietnam and how the public booed the soldiers.

I don’t understand why they would boo a soldier who was just doing what our government asked them to do.

It’s not like you have much of a choice which orders you ...

• Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue by Toby Keith
      want to follow and which ones you do not want to follow because you don’t agree with the policy of the time.

In the Military if you choose to disobey an order you can go to prison for years.

A

lot of the soldiers that served in Vietnam did not volunteer they were drafted, unlike our military today where everyone volunteers.

So songs like Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue provide morale support to our soldiers who do our countries dirty work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141101277390631/k2311a0111/1.11.08