The Wyoming Caucuses  » Local news  »
1.0
Wyoming
  • So, as for you, Wyoming caucuses, I don't like you at all

• by Roger Penman

So, Wyoming decided that they wanted to be a bigger player in Presidential politics, so they decided to move up their Republican caucuses. They figured, hey, if we have an early caucus, that means that everyone will pay attention to us, right? Or something like that.

I have to say, I couldn’t care less about Wyoming. I mean, think about it, they’re WYOMING.

If they were the first, sure, we could pay attention to them, just look at Iowa. But they still couldn’t get to first place, they got second. Which means, unless you are a state that matters, I don’t care. I didn’t even follow what was going on at all because really, I have better things to do. Like, wonder what is going ...

• to happen in New Hampshire next week. New Hampshire matters, Wyoming doesn’t. If they want to start mattering, they should get some more people so that their delegates will actually count for something, and they should also try to get into first position instead of second position. Of course that ain’t happening because Iowa has held onto the top spot for so long.

So, as

for you, Wyoming caucuses, I don’t like you at all. I didn’t pay attention to you this year, and if you try to do it again in 2012 I am not going to pay attention to you then, either. You have nothing of interest for me. Why don’t you just go back off in your corner and play with your cows or something productive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 361101277320531/k2311a0111/1.11.08