Bidvertiser for Publishers  » Web sites  »
2.5
  • For a publisher of web site content, however, there are a few differences

• by Timothy Stevens

Bidvertiser is a content based advertising system, pretty similar to Google Ads. For a publisher of web site content, however, there are a few differences. First of all there is greater control over ads, which is nice, and the others have to do with payment.

I first decided to try out Bidvertiser over the payment. My web sites

aren’t huge by any stretch of the imagination, and while Google requires $100 earnings before payments are sent out, Bidvertiser requires only $10, which means hopefully if my ads get clicked I will get paid a lot sooner. Also, they pay through PayPal which is nice for me because I use PayPal a lot.

I do have some qualms about ...

• Bidvertiser, though. The coding doesn’t seem to be that spot on. I check out my pages every now and then and the ads don’t always appear. Actually it is about a fifty fifty shot. As I keep individual stats on my sites as well as the bidvertiser stats, I can see they don’t match up: not
        everyone looking at my site is seeing the ads. This is a real problem. Sometimes it is more stable than others, but it just ain’t the greatest.

The pay per clicks, however, isn’t bad, I don’t have any complaints on that front. But if I am losing potential clicks because they aren’t seeing the ads… that is not a good thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201101277120531/k2311a0111/1.11.08