Please Come To Boston by David Allan Coe
  • I decided it was time to build the house I had always dreamed of and to give our children a place to call home so they would not feel out of place like I did

• by sadonna

Please Come To Boston is such a neat song but I did not realize that David Allan Coe sings it until I was surfing the internet the other day and stumbled across it. This song kind of reminds me of my husband.

You see he is always wanting to move to Florida because that is where he is from originally.

However I keep telling him that

I am tired of moving around and that I want to settle in Tennessee to finish raising our family in part because I have family there.

I moved to Tennessee when I fifteen but left to learn about the world until recently.

I have never lived anywhere longer than five years.

So I kind of feel like a person without a home and sometimes without a ...

• country as well.

You see I quit my high paying job in North Carolina and we moved to Tennessee to finally settle down in one place on some land that my family owned.

I did.

So when I hear the song Please Come To Boston by David Allan Coe it reminds me of all the empty promises about starting a better life that my husbands family made to me when I agreed to move to North Carolina twelve years ago.

I tried it for ten years and then I finally decided I had enough and went home to Tennessee.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141101277080531/k2311a0111/1.11.08