Best Of America By Horseback
  • Best of America by Horseback is such a cool program that features the best places to go to trail ride your horse
  • I like watching Best of America by Horseback because of the beauty of these trail riding places
  • I think it's neat that many national parks in America have devoted portions of the parks to trail riders
  • You get good information about exactly what to expect in terms of cost, campgrounds, facilities for your horse, etc. I'm not a trail rider but I look forward to watching Best of America by Horseback

• by LuckyGrl

You should watch Best of America by Horseback even if you aren’t a serious trail rider. You should watch Best of America by Horseback even if you don’t own a horse.

horse.

So each episode host Tom Seay and his horse (and sometimes his wife and friends) go to yet another American destination to ride their horses.

The places are always gorgeous, from mountains to desert to coastal locations.

I like watching Best of America by Horseback because of the beauty of these ...

• trail riding places.

I think it’s neat that many national parks in America have devoted portions of the parks to trail riders.

Course, not all of the locations are parks, and that is the surprise because every episode is different.

Tom Seay gives trail riders the ins and outs of each location.

I’m not a trail rider but I look forward to watching Best of America by Horseback.

It’s given me insight into another riding discipline as well as showing me gorgeous American scenery.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101101277000531/k2311a0111/1.11.08