GMC Trucks
0.5
  • I have personally wrote GMC and told them this issue to no avail

• by Tman
      After many years of owning GMC trucks and auto I have concluded that the customer is the last person considered in the manfacuturer’s plan for the consumer. Not only can you not have color cordination you want even though those colors are available in the that vehicles line you cannot order the vehicle that way customed so to speak.

Interior being the most rigid

of those one may select.

The reason as it has been told to me is on the assembly line a line worker may be idle for a few minutes during an assembly of all the same color vehicles interior.

Not a very sound reason if you ask me proving that the customer is the last person to be pleased in the market world today.

...

• After talking to many a potential buyer the same argument surfaces, they go to a foreign manufacture or just another manufacturer that is more consicence of the wants of their customers.

I have personally wrote GMC and told them this issue to no avail.

The old addage ” the customer is always right” has no place it seems in GMC’s way of doing business.

I have tried for 5 years now always coming to the same impass, I can’t get the color I want in the interior with the exterior color I want.

Seem like GMC is going out of their way to discourage customers rather than the common sense method of “give em what they want”.

When you are spending 20 thousand plus you want what you want!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 910127660331/k2311a011/1.1.06