The Batman  » TV  »
  • I really do enjoy the show a lot and I think the Batman they have in this version is pretty cool
  • Robin and BatGirl are the only characters I don't like to much

• by MysticPen

I think The Batman is a pretty good show. I really do enjoy the show a lot and I think the Batman they have in this version is pretty cool. I must say I did like the voice of batman in the Batman the animated series cartoon from the old days.

But I really did

enjoy the Joker in this version of the cartoon. The joker is very sinister and evil in The Batman.

The Batman shows you the darker side of the Joker. I also like how they drew him to look very scary and evil.

The older version of the Joker did not look so sinister and I ...

• think the joker should look very evil and sinister and this is his real nature. Batman looks pretty cool in this version of the cartoon.

I also think the music adds a nice to the whole show as well.

Robin and BatGirl are the only characters I don’t like to much.

Although they do add

something to the show. They also help Batman out when he needs help and they have his back when thins get tough.

So I think they are pretty cool in the end. Overall the show is great.

It’s the next best thing besides the movie. If you are a batman fan then you will enjoy The Batman cartoon!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101101276570431/k2311a0111/1.11.08