Rocky Horror Picture Show  » Movies  »
  • The music is amazing, but that's something that will normally make me want to buy a soundtrack, not watch the movie again
  • In fact, I know my in-laws probably will never watch it because they get offended very easily
  • I've always been impressed with him as an actor but this has got to be one of his best roles
  • It's one I have watched at least a dozen times and would recommend buying for your DVD library so you can do the same

• by Steve

While I’ve never felt the urge to do any cross dressing, I have to admit I’m almost as big of a fan of the Rocky Horror Picture Show as many of the people who do go that far.

I had never seen this movie until I met my wife and now I have to watch it at least a couple times each year. And, it never fails to

amaze me.

When watching this, I’m not really sure what exactly it is that makes me enjoy the movie so much. The music is amazing, but that’s something that will normally make me want to buy a soundtrack, not watch the movie again. Maybe it’s the fact the movie crosses line that, not only were taboo then, they are just as controversial now. In fact, I know my ...

• in-laws probably will never watch it because they get offended very easily.

It could simply be Tim Curry. I’ve always been impressed with him as an actor but this has got to be one of his best roles. Even under all that makeup, you can still see the same guy who has made everything from the movie Clue to his cameos on Monk great.

Whatever the reason, It’s

not hard to see why this movie is a cult classic. It’s not one I would want to watch with my daughter in the room but I’m sure she’ll enjoy it when she’s older too. It’s a timeless film that fans of all generations will enjoy. It’s one I have watched at least a dozen times and would recommend buying for your DVD library so you can do the same.

Rocky Horror Picture Show

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111101276560431/k2311a0111/1.11.08