Brahma Hiking Boots
  • I've had my pair of boots for about 3 years now and they look almost as new as the day I bought them
  • They are slightly heavier than I prefer and, if I have to wear them for an extended period of time, I do start to feel it in my feet and ankles
  • Still, if I had to choose between them and some of the more expensive brands out there, I think I would stick with the Brahma brand name
  • I don't think I could get the use I have gotten out of these to justify the higher price

• by Steve

Now that winter is here, I’m no longer able to wear my sneakers without fear of slipping and breaking my neck. So, the only shoes I wear outside now are my Brahma Hiking Boots.

I’ve had my pair of boots for about 3 years now and they look almost as new as the day I bought

them; which is impressive considering I spent less than $20 on them. The boots are high enough on my ankle to allow me to walk into deeper snow without it getting my socks wet. They are also waterproof and provide me with excellent traction when I’m walking on ice (a necessity considering the parking lot ...

• at work is almost always all ice).

My only real complaint about the boots is weight. They are slightly heavier than I prefer and, if I have to wear them for an extended period of time, I do start to feel it in my feet and ankles. In fact, I’ve spent much of the winter months

so far fighting tendonitis, which was probably caused by wearing the boots.

Still, if I had to choose between them and some of the more expensive brands out there, I think I would stick with the Brahma brand name. I don’t think I could get the use I have gotten out of these to justify the higher price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551101276520431/k2311a0111/1.11.08