Windchimes:Sound Of Windchimes  » Other  »
  • From bamboo to copper pipe, even beautiful art glass creations, variety in design and sound will enhance the depth of the music from the chimes

• by Walter Stevens
      I’m a big fan of windchimes. I’ve got them in strategic locations around my home. Some I put near windows to bring the music of

the wind inside, some I put father into the yard, so there’s always music, wherever I go. I find them soothing, calming and relaxing. There are ...

• many types of windchimes, all of which will make different sounds. From bamboo to copper pipe, even beautiful art glass creations, variety in design and sound
        will enhance the depth of the music from the chimes. Experiment with placement, and enjoy a wonderful night’s sleep, lulled to dreamland by the music of the bells.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1210127650331/k2311a011/1.1.06