Country Kitchen Beaver Dam WI  » Restaurants  »
1.0
Beaver Dam, WI
  • I mean, I can understand not wanting to clean up a few pieces of egg, but again, she didn't do it on purpose and it's not that much work

• by Steve

Our house is roughly two blocks away from the Country Kitchen here in Beaver Dam. We never eat there.

A couple of years ago, it was the place we would frequent quite often; especially when we were in the mood to go out for breakfast. But, then the restaurant came under new management and things went down hill from there.

The food

itself isn’t bad. It always tasted freshly made and was priced very reasonable considering the quantity of food you get (let’s just say we always had to take home leftovers). But, the service there is horrible.

The last time we ate there, our daughter, who had just turned 2, was with us. Like most toddlers, she made a bit of a ...

• mess when she ate. She didn’t intend to, but some food managed to fall on the floor. The waitress serving us (which we later learned is actually one of the owners) kept giving us dirty looks and even made a few comments that, while I won’t repeat them, weren’t very pleasant. I mean, I can understand not wanting to clean
        up a few pieces of egg, but again, she didn’t do it on purpose and it’s not that much work.

That’s the last time we ate there. In fact, not only do we not give Country Kitchen our business, we are quick to tell any potential customers about the bad experiences we’ve had to make sure they don’t give them their business either.

Country Kitchen Beaver Dam WI

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71101276490431/k2311a0111/1.11.08