Burn by Usher  » Music  »
  • Burn by Usher is a song I love listening to because it is so deep and heart felt

• by sadonna

Burn by Usher is a song I love listening to because it is so deep and heart felt. Every word in the song is like a poem being read aloud and the song has such a melody That anyone can be able to listen to the song over and over

again.

This song is four minutes and fifteen seconds long.

This song can be found on his album confessions.

The song talks about how this guy is in love with this girl and he realizes that he needs to let her go because he is hurting her.

So in a ...

• way he is trying to let his emotions go and just burn up in the words of the song but it is hard and he wants her back towards the end of the song.

This song has a lot of meaning to me because it reminds me of one of

my friends who tried to let go of the feelings for this girl who was another friend of mine and he couldn’t let his feelings go.

He told me it was hard to even think of her name or look at her when she was around.

I don’t blame him one bit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141101276260431/k2311a0111/1.11.08