Promises by Randy Travis
  • It's one of a couple of different songs that I like to listen to when I need to relax or mellow out after a bad day

• by sadonna

Promises by Randy Travis is great song. It’s one of a couple of different songs that I like to listen to when I need to relax or mellow out after a bad day.

It is somewhat of a sad song.

It reminds me that when everything seems like it is falling apart there is still hope some times.

The hard part is figuring out when you should fight for what you believe in and when you should just let go.

It reminds me of a broken love that is about to end and how people say what they think you want to hear to get through the day or a particular situation.

It reminds me that ...

• you can’t always trust what others say because they don’t always tell the truth.

The song Promises reminds me that everyone likes to play games when it comes to love or other peoples feelings to do with love.

I’m not sure of why we can’t just be honest with each other.

It seems like there would be

a lot less people getting hurt if we were just honest with each other.

It can be confusing trying to figure out if someone is playing with your emotions because they don’t want to hurt you or because they enjoy it.

It’s scary to think that this is how we have been taught by our parents to react to situations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141101276240431/k2311a0111/1.11.08