Purina Cat Chow (Indoor Formula)  » Pets  »
  • And, I'm not sure, but I think his coat might be shinier
  • I know he's not shedding as much as he used to

• by Steve

For some reason, our cat normally won’t eat his dry food unless he is absolutely starving. So, my wife and I are always shopping for a brand that he likes so much he’ll eat it any time.

After receiving a free sample of Purina Cat Chow’s Indoor Formula, I now believe we have found that brand.

I actually had the sample packet for about two months before I gave it to him. The food looked a

little weird with the green pellets in it (with garden greens supposedly) and I wasn’t sure if it was something he would even try. And, if he did try it, I was concerned it would make him ill.

I was also a bit turned off at first by the smell. Catfood in general has an odor to it. But, this seemed a bit stronger than usual.

However, my cat’s reaction was all we needed to ...

• make up our mind. Less than a couple of minutes after putting it in his dish, he was eating it. If this wasn’t shocking enough, by that evening, the dish was empty. Like I said before, he doesn’t normally eat his dry food so his bowl usually will stay full for 3 or 4 days at a time. But, with the Purina Indoor Formula, I was having to fill it at least once daily.

The

catfood seems to agree with him too. I haven’t seen him with this much energy in years. Rather than sleeping all day, he is constantly under our feet wanting to play. And, I’m not sure, but I think his coat might be shinier. I know he’s not shedding as much as he used to.

I think Purina hit on something with this variety of cat food and it is a brand I definitely would recommend to cat owners.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291101276230431/k2311a0111/1.11.08