Central Market Austin TX  » Shopping  »
Austin, Texas
  • Central Market is a gourmet grocery shopping experience
  • I think both deliver the same quality products and service
  • What I love about Central Market is that I can find almost anything there that I would need for my kitchen

• by LuckyGrl

Central Market is a gourmet grocery shopping experience. There are two locations in Austin, Texas and I have no preference over which one would be better. I think both deliver the same quality products and service.

What I love about Central Market is that I can find almost anything there that I would need for my kitchen. The produce department is huge and contains any fruit, vegetable, herb, etc.

that a cook would

need. Everything is super, super fresh.

The seafood/meat/fish department is so big it takes me a long time to look each item over and get through into the next area. Department employees are knowledgeable and can answer all questions about the fish (or whatever) you are inquiring about.

If you like wine, Central Market has a huge selection. Beauty products? Not only is there a wide variety, but you will find products that ...

• are all natural, herbal and homeopathic.

Need cooking lessons? Central Market is so cool - you can sign up and take weekly lessons. I have not done so, but friends have participated and said they learned so much, such as preparing sweets for Valentines or learning to make sushi.

If you are hungry, there is a cafe to feed you as well as prepared foods to take home. My biggest dilemma at Central

Market is deciding which product to buy.

It’s not like other grocery stores that carry only a few items that you really want. Central Market carries everything that I want! Central Market is always clean and the employees are excellent.

If you need help, there is someone in each area willing to help. You might have to wait a moment while they assist someone else, but they want you to get the item you need.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241101276200431/k2311a0111/1.11.08