California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Recipe Chicken
  • The cheese is mozzarella mixed with smoked gouda and let me tell you, this combination is delicious
  • We were very impressed with California Pizza Kitchen and look forward to trying the other flavors

• by LuckyGrl

We tried California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Recipe Chicken Pizza with Crispy Thin Crust for dinner the other evening. California Pizza Kitchen has a good thing going - this pizza was excellent! BBQ Recipe Chicken has a super thin, extra crispy crust that bakes nicely. The crust is almost like a water cracker.

The cheese is

mozzarella mixed with smoked gouda and let me tell you, this combination is delicious. The chicken chunks are white meat only and fairly ample.

I would have preferred them to be a bit larger. Red onions were sprinkled generously over the BBQ Recipe Chicken.

The box says that BBQ Chicken Pizza had cilantro, but we ...

• did not taste that. It’s unusual that cilantro would not be detected, because it is a flavorful herb that is quite distinctive.

We also liked the BBQ sauce. It did not overwhelm the pizza and it was not spicy.

BBQ Recipe Chicken Pizza was pretty when we took it out of the box and it

was really attractive when I took it out of the oven. I am still amazed at the how well the crust baked.

Usually frozen pizzas have just so-so crusts. We were very impressed with California Pizza Kitchen and look forward to trying the other flavors.

BBQ Recipe Chicken Pizza was totally affordable at about $5.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271101276140331/k2311a0111/1.11.08