Julio’s Hot Salsa
  • Julio's recommends pairing Hot Salsa with Julio's brand chips, but I like to eat Hot Salsa with regular tortilla chips

• by LuckyGrl

Julio’s Hot Salsa is a Texas made product. This particular salsa, the hot version, is quite spicy.

Not the absolute spiciest salsa I’ve tried, but Julio’s Hot Salsa is not for the faint of heart.

I like Julio’s company as a whole: the products are terrific and it is great to support local

businesses.

You will find Julio’s Hot Salsa in the refrigerated section of the grocery store.

This product is made fresh and does not keep long, maybe about five days max, before it spoils.

Julio’s Hot Salsa is a thin salsa that is runny and does not stick well to your chips.

It does ...

• make a nice topping for enchiladas or egg, but doesn’t work well in breakfast tacos, way too runny.

However, this may work in your favor since Hot Salsa is so fiery.

Even I, who love spicy foods, can’t eat a large portion of this salsa in one bite.

The flavor is full of

tomato, garlic, onion, spices and jalapeno.

Julio’s Hot Salsa is quite addicting! Julio’s recommends pairing Hot Salsa with Julio’s brand chips, but I like to eat Hot Salsa with regular tortilla chips.

When I’m feeling lazy and don’t want to make my own salsa, Julio’s Hot Salsa is one of my first choices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271101276100331/k2311a0111/1.11.08