Oster 10-Speed Blender  » Housewares  »
  • I don't use my Oster that often because it stays at our second home and I would not recommend it for heavy use
  • You can pop the Oster's pitcher in the dishwasher, no problem

• by LuckyGrl

The Oster 10- Speed Blender is a decent find. This blender gets the job done and is effective for making smoothies, frozen drinks and blending ingredients for soup.

I purchased one several years ago and it works great.

I don’t use my Oster that often because it stays at our second home

and I would not recommend it for heavy use.

The Oster has 10 speeds and sharp, metal blades and the pitcher is plastic.

It holds 48 ounces but I usually don�t fill my Oster past about 36 ounces as it will overflow when the blender is activated.

I love how easy it ...

• is to clean.

You can pop the Oster’s pitcher in the dishwasher, no problem.

The Oster is not too bulky or large, and I store mine in a cabinet.

The top sometimes doesn’t want to fit smoothly onto the pitcher, but that is such a minor problem.

Crushing ice is fairly easy

although it takes quite a few spins to crush the ice down, and I only put a handful of ice in the pitcher at a time.

The Oster is quite affordable, about $20 and I purchased mine at a local superstore.

It’s an attractive little blender and a steal at this price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531101276080331/k2311a0111/1.11.08