NutriSystem  » Health  »
0.5
  • Three meals per day and I think there was also a dessert/snack option
  • I did not sign up for the program but I thought if my family went on this diet, that is a huge cost to feed everyone

• by LuckyGrl

NutriSystem is a diet program shown all over the internet and television. Seems like every other commercial on TV is about NutriSystem.

When the program first launched, I was intrigued by claims and inspired by the women shouting NutriSystem’s glory.

For people who wanted to lose weight, NutriSystem seemed to be a good deal.

I went to NutriSystem’s website to find out more information.

I was shocked, first of all, to find that the foods

you have to buy in order to be in the program are nothing more than foods you can buy at the grocery store.

Everything is processed and packaged.

You can choose what you want to eat, and the monthly fee was, at that time, about $300 per person.

Three meals per day and I think there was also a dessert/snack option.

I did not sign up for the program but I thought if my family ...

• went on this diet, that is a huge cost to feed everyone.

NutriSystem would be far more costly than regular groceries, but the benefit is that dieters don’t have to think at all about what they are ingesting, just choose what they want to eat.

For me, purchasing healthy food (like we already do) is easier and less restricting and cheaper than signing up with a company to get everyone fed.

My opinion of NutriSystem

is that the program works for people, you can see the results on TV! But why would anyone want to pay so much money for food when they can just get up and go to the store? I think that buying fresh food, such as fruits an vegetables from the local farmer’s market or specialty grocery store is far healthier than buying food packed in a plastic box and sent via shipment to my house.

Yuck!

NutriSystem

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341101276000331/k2311a0111/1.11.08