Ozarka Natural Spring Water  » Food  »
  • Not the best bottled water that I drink, but better than tap water out of the facet, and definitely better than most competing brands
  • Some people don't care for Ozarka Natural Spring Water, including members of my family, but I like it
  • I paid about $5 for a 12 pack at my local grocery store

• by LuckyGrl

Ozarka Natural Spring Water is a good, bottled water. Not the best bottled water that I drink, but better than tap water out of the facet, and definitely better than most competing brands.

Some people don’t care for Ozarka Natural Spring Water, including members of my family, but I like

it.

I find the taste of the water to be clean and smooth.

No aftertaste is left over and there is no hint of minerals or chlorine.

Ozarka Natural Spring Water is great to take to the barn and quenches my thirst after a ride.

I purchased my last package ...

• of Ozarka Natural Spring Water in the 12 bottle size, and found that now the bottles are ‘eco-shaped,’ which means the bottles have an hour glass shape and contain less plastic.

The bottles are easier to grip than traditional plastic water bottles because the Ozarka Natural Spring Water bottles curves

fit exactly to the palm of your hand.

The bottles can be recycled, so Ozarka is an environmentally friendly product.

I store the entire package in the refrigerator so the water is cool and ready to drink.

I paid about $5 for a 12 pack at my local grocery store.

Ozarka Natural Spring Water
    anonymous says :

Ozarka water is the best water I’ve ever had or can think of It doesn’t add a bunch of minerals or chlorine and has no aftertaste like other water brands do. I LOVE OZARKA WATER

nitakb says :

The great thing about Ozarka not adding minerals and chlorine to water is that you can use it in irons, to press clothing without the harmful effects that can happen when using other brands of water.

Ozell Butler says :

I have drunk water from hand pumps in Mississippi, from taps in Memphis, Tenn. which in my estimation has the best tap water I ever drunk. From my understanding the water was from natural springs. Moved to Chicago and hated their water. It was terrible in my estimation. Moved to Kansas City and the water here was fair but not good. After bottle water hit the market I tried several brands and came across Ozarka. Since then I have not drunk tap water except maybe at restaurants. At home I use it for making my coffee and cooking with it and definitely for drinking. I have shared this info with numerous people who have switched to Ozarka after trying it. I dare to say it is good for my health after seeing the buildup in my sink from tap water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271101275880331/k2311a0111/1.11.08