Village Naturals Therapy For The Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • I purchased my bottle of Therapy For The Bath at a boutique for about $8

• by LuckyGrl

Need to open up your sinuses? Take the lid off this product and smell the contents. Actually, don’t do that because this product is strong.

Wow! Village Naturals Therapy For The Bath Aches & Pains is a pretty, green, mineral

bath soak that delivers quite a punch.

Therapy is completely divine to use when you are achy and sore.

Or, as I’ve learned, if you need sinus congestion relieved, take a bath with Therapy and you can be assured that your nasal passages will open.

Therapy For The Bath is so good when you need to relax and your muscles won’t let you.

I use about half a cup of Therapy and fill the tub with medium hot water and ...

• Village Naturals Therapy For The Bath
      soak as long as I can.

Therapy contains eucalyptus, chamomile, spearmint, rose hips and sea salt, to name a few key ingredients.

Village Naturals has produced a simple yet effective way to treat muscular pain without having to take over

the counter medicine.

I can soak in a Therapy bath and be so relieved by the treatment that I don�t have to take ibuprofen.

This is great stuff! I purchased my bottle of Therapy For The Bath at a boutique for about $8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101275840331/k2311a0111/1.11.08