St. Joseph Safety Coated Aspirin
  • When I have a headache, St. Joseph Safety Coated Aspirin can be the best treatment of all pain relievers
  • I prefer aspirin to ibuprofen for headaches, as I think that ibuprofen works better for inflammatory pain and aspirin is best for headache-type pain

• by LuckyGrl

When I have a headache, St. Joseph Safety Coated Aspirin can be the best treatment of all pain relievers.

There are other generic brands I could buy, but I trust St.

Joseph and don’t mind paying a bit extra for this brand name.

I really like the safety coating of this

product, because no one wants stomach upset on top of a headache! This makes the aspirin is easy to swallow and leaves no bitter aftertaste on your tongue.

I purchase the bottle with 180 tablets so I have plenty on hand.

Each tablet contains 81 mg of aspirin, and I take ...

• 2 tablets per dose.

The instructions say you can take 4-8 tablets, but I don’t need that much in order to stop a headache in its tracks.

St.

Joseph Safety Coated Aspirin works quickly and effectively for my pain.

I prefer aspirin to ibuprofen for headaches, as I think that ibuprofen

works better for inflammatory pain and aspirin is best for headache-type pain.

Do not give aspirin to children, as Reye’s syndrome can result.

I purchased St.

Joseph Safety Coated Aspirin at my local grocery store and actually got $3.

50 off due to an in-store special, but the regular price is about $8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261001275810631/k2311a0110/1.10.08