Monkey Shines  » Movies  »
  • I think the whole idea of a killer monkey is pretty scary
  • But I don't think it's worth the money to buy it

• by MysticPen

Monkey Shines is a pretty good movie, and yes it is kind of scary. It is not super scary. It’s more of a movie that messes with your head.

But the monkey in the movie does look kind of spooky. The music in the movie was pretty dark and scary.

I think the whole idea of a killer

monkey is pretty scary. I mean this thing was spooky.

And also how does a good monkey turn evil so fast? The money in Monkey Shines takes care of a man who needs help. He is s his friend and buddy.

But later the monkey start to turn evil and dangerous. He starts to hurt people.

The monkey ...

• in the movie starts to think about killing a lot and about picking up knives to do it with.

I think this movie is pretty weird and scary.

It was Monkey Shines that made me scared of monkeys and apes. I think that if you are scared of killer animals this movie will scare you alot.

I must

say I certainly thought the idea of a killer monkey of horrifying. I would say this movie is worth renting, but not worth buying.

The reason I say this is because the movie is ok, it’s not great. So it’s worth watching once to say you have seen it.

But I don’t think it’s worth the money to buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111001275790631/k2311a0110/1.10.08