Biore Pore Perfect Ultra Nose Strip
  • I think it freshens my skin to clear it up and I really am not too keen on scrubs

• by LuckyGrl

This product is really good if you need to deep clean your pores. Biore Pore Perfect Ultra Nose Strip is so easy to use! Just peel the strip away from the plastic and place across the bridge of your nose.

Leave Biore Nose Strip on for 10-15 minutes and then remove.

The catch is that you have to wash your face prior to using Biore Nose Strip, as the strip will not work if your skin is dry.

While your face is wet, apply the strip and then over 10-15 minutes, the strips dries and hardens.

The results are fantastic.

Biore Nose ...

• Strip deep cleans your pores and removes not only dead surface skin but debris-clogged pores.

I keep my face clean, but like to use Biore once a week or so.

I think it freshens my skin to clear it up and I really am not too keen on scrubs.

Scrubs are

a little harsh for my skin, although they work well.

That’s the great thing about this product - it’s gentle on the skin.

The packaging of Biore Nose Strip is pretty cool.

Each strip is housed separately and is individually wrapped.

I purchased Biore at my local drug store for about $6.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311001275780631/k2311a0110/1.10.08