Proctor Silex Fresh Grind Coffee Grinder
  • I like very strong coffee, and have a small, 4 cup coffee maker, so the Fresh Grind ended up being perfect for my needs

• by LuckyGrl

This is a cool, little coffee grinder. Proctor Silex makes a compact yet sturdy grinder that fits just about anywhere.

I needed a coffee grinder for my office, and did not want to spend a lot of money.

I was looking for something else when I spotted the Fresh Grind for only approximately $10 at a local

hardware store.

I snapped the Fresh Grind up because it was perfect! The neatest feature of all (and it was a big surprise) is that the power cord actually winds back up into the bottom of the grinder.

Because Fresh Grind is so small, you can’t put too much coffee in at one time, just enough to ...

• make a strong pot of coffee (4-6 cups, depending upon how strong you prefer your coffee to be).

I like very strong coffee, and have a small, 4 cup coffee maker, so the Fresh Grind ended up being perfect for my needs.

The Fresh Grind has stainless steel blades and works well.

You can make a coarse

grind or espresso.

There is a safety on/off button that won’t operate unless the lid is completely secure, and it doesn’t take much to get the perfect grind.

The box says that you can also use Fresh Grind for crushing spices, but I haven�t tried that.

Fresh Grind is exactly what I needed and makes such good coffee!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531001275760631/k2311a0110/1.10.08