Benadryl  » Medicine  »
  • Benadryl comes in different forms but I prefer the KAPSEALS capsules because I think they are easier to swallow
  • When I am having some kind of allergic reaction, whether it is a runny nose and eyes, rash or hives, I can take one KAPSEAL and within about 15-20 minutes I will experience relief from my symptoms
  • The downside to Benadryl is that it is a central nervous system depressant, and will definitely make you sleepy

• by LuckyGrl

Benadryl Allergy KAPSEALS Capsules are histamine blockers made by the drug manufacturer Pfizer. Benadryl helps when you are suffering from an allergic reaction.

Benadryl comes in different forms but I prefer the KAPSEALS capsules because I think they are easier to swallow.

When I am having some kind of allergic reaction,

whether it is a runny nose and eyes, rash or hives, I can take one KAPSEAL and within about 15-20 minutes I will experience relief from my symptoms.

I have used Benadryl for many years and the product always works well.

The downside to Benadryl is that it is a central ...

• nervous system depressant, and will definitely make you sleepy.

I only take one 25 mg KAPSEAL, because that is all I need, but you can take two KAPSEALS at a time.

I’ve known some select individuals who were not affected by Benadryl, but it always makes me so sleepy and groggy

I have to take a nap.

That is the downside to taking this product - it relieves an allergic reaction, but will definitely hinder me being able stay awake.

Benadryl Allergy KAPSEALS Capsules come in a package with 24 capsules.

I purchase Benadryl at my local drug store for about $7.

Benadryl

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261001275700631/k2311a0110/1.10.08