Dr. Teal’s Vapor Bath
  • This is one of the best smelling baths I've experienced
  • What you will get from Dr. Teal's is an aromatic experience that soothes your mind and smoothes your skin
  • I enjoy just opening the bottle and smelling the product
  • I purchased Dr. Teal's in a boutique and the cost was about $6

• by LuckyGrl

This is one of the best smelling baths I’ve experienced. Dr. Teal’s Vapor Bath is a lovely, soothing bath product with the most delightful fragrances! Eucalyptus and spearmint oil combine in a heavenly scent.

Dr. Teal’s Vapor Bath is not a bubble bath, but a ‘foam.

’ Dr. Teal’s does make bubbles,

but don’t expect a tub full of bubbles like a regular bubble bath product.

What you will get from Dr. Teal’s is an aromatic experience that soothes your mind and smoothes your skin.

Start the bath, pour in a few capfuls of Dr. Teal’s, and sit back and relax.

Unlike other ...

• bath products, Dr. Teal’s Vapor Bath makes my skin so smooth and soft.

No drying out by harsh chemicals! Dr. Teal’s Vapor Bath is safe for sensitive skin and also professes to soothe sore, achy muscles.

I have not used Dr. Teal’s for soreness, but with the prominent eucalyptus and

spearmint oils, my guess is that this bath would be extremely good if you were hurting.

Dr. Teal’s has another great way to be used…I enjoy just opening the bottle and smelling the product.

For me, it’s aromatherapy! I purchased Dr. Teal’s in a boutique and the cost was about $6.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311001275670631/k2311a0110/1.10.08