Puritan’s Pride Omega-3 Fish Oil  » Health  »
  • I love Puritan's Pride because it is such a great company
  • When I purchased the Omega-3 Fish Oil, I paid for two bottles and received three free due to a product special

• by LuckyGrl

Puritan’s Pride Omega-3 Fish Oil is a 1200 mg, soft gel that contains important nutrients for health such as Eicosapentaenic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). EPA and DHA are fatty acids that interact to keep your heart and cardiovascular system healthy.

I take Omega-3 Fish Oil in order to stay healthy.

This supplement is part of my daily routine and vitamin/supplement intake.

I need a healthy cardiovascular system in order to be active and participate in my equestrian activities.

I also believe that these essential, fatty acids keep my skin beautiful.

Omega-3 Fish Oil is a combination of two important nutrients we all should ...

• ingest.

It’s preferable to get Omega-3 through foods, but if you cannot, try Puritan’s Pride Omega-3 Fish Oil.

I love Puritan’s Pride because it is such a great company.

When I purchased the Omega-3 Fish Oil, I paid for two bottles and received three free due to a product special.

Omega-3 Fish Oil

is one more way I can pamper myself, remain young and stay vibrant and healthy.

This product is affordable at about $10 per bottle; that is the 100 quantity size.

And no, Omega-3 Fish Oil does not taste bad! The smell is a little off putting, but nothing that hinders me from taking it!

Chris says :

Can I ask you same private quastions about delivery of Puritan`s product and the receipt for the pruducts. It is very important to me. It even the matter of life or death. Please give me a sign. Thanks Chris

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341001275650631/k2311a0110/1.10.08