DISH Network  » Satellite services  »
0.5
  • I also realized that the price I thought was fair in the beginning was not truly fair at all
  • However, I sent the receivers back at my own expense in order to avoid the fines

• by LuckyGrl

At one time I subscribed to DISH Network. For a while everything seemed good; multiple channels to choose from, movies, fair price.

After a while I realized that one third of the time I had no service…a gentle rain would wipe out all transmission from the satellite to my dish.

When I complained

to DISH and asked for a credit, DISH refused.

I don�t ask for credits unless I feel it’s necessary, and when I am unable to watch TV that much, a credit is in order.

I also realized that the price I thought was fair in the beginning was not truly fair at all.

When I canceled my service, I was not under contract anymore, so I skipped having to pay additional charges.

However, DISH said they would send special shipping boxes for my receivers but never did so.

I had to buy my own shipping boxes and ship the receivers back at my own expense or ...

• DISH Network
      face huge charges.

I felt this was unfair and complained to several people over four telephone calls.

DISH kept promising to send the prepaid, labeled shipping boxes but they did not come.

During the last call I was told by customer service that it was mine to handle as I wanted my service

disconnected.

I didn’t appreciate that - it’s important to please your client.

However, I sent the receivers back at my own expense in order to avoid the fines.

I’m not a fan of DISH Network at all…and signing on with DISH proved to be a more costly venture than I bargained for.

Two thumbs down!

DISH Network

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 231001275600631/k2311a0110/1.10.08