Faded Glory Jeans  » Clothes  »
  • Still, for the money, these jeans are among the best on the market

• by Steve

Because I usually wear them non-stop, I tend to go through blue jeans very quickly. For that reason, I hate spending more money than I have to.

That’s why I buy Wal-mart’s Faded Glory brand.

I can usually buy a pair of the Faded Glory blue jeans for around $10. Because of this, I’ll typically buy two or three pair at a time.

The jeans are pretty comfortable; something that isn’t

the case with many brands of jeans that might have a fabric that is a bit stiff or feel loose around your legs. And, since they come in several different colors, I can find a style that I look decent wearing (not that it really matters to me).

The jeans are also quite durable; at least more durable than you would think when you look at the price. Like ...

• I said before, I wear them through pretty much anything and, despite being worn through snow or kneeled into mud and even snagged several times throughout the week, they hold up pretty well. Usually, the only part that wears out is the hem near my ankles because I often buy a size that’s a bit too long, meaning I will occasionally step on the pants leg.

My only real

complaint about Faded Glory is the fact they shrink really easily. When I wash my clothes, I don’t use water that’s all that hot but the jeans will typically shrink a size after one cycle through the washer and dryer. For that reason, even though I have a 34 waist, I normally have to buy a 36 waste.

Still, for the money, these jeans are among the best on the market.

Amanda says :

I need a contact number for faded glory jeans, I bought a pair less than 2 weeks ago and the button has already fell off. I normally don`t have problems with this brand but I am very unhappy with this pair.

Jules Li says :

Amanda, faded glory is a Wal-Mart brand. They don’t have a contact number. Assuming that you purchased them from Wal-Mart, you will need to return them to the store and they will likely exchange them, depending on their condition.

Jessica says :

Amanda, with a little digging, I found this number for Faded Glory, LTD. 1-212-221-3001, but considering that it is a Walmart brand, it may be more helpful just to contact Walmart customer service.

Ruby says :

I have owned a Faded Glory T Shirt since before I can remember, It has lasted me a good 15 years, and think it is great and lasted longer than many Abercrombie and Hollister as well as jack Wills Items. Top Notch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551001275540631/k2311a0110/1.10.08