The Dead Zone
  • I thought this film had is all and was a movie that really messed with your mind
  • I think The Dead Zone is a horror movie classic
  • It's a very good experience when you are buzzed from alcohol

• by MysticPen

The Dead Zone was a very spooky and great movie. I thought this film had is all and was a movie that really messed with your mind.

Christopher Walken did a great job of acting in this movie! Even though the movie is quite

old it is a great film and I truly do love it.

I think The Dead Zone is a horror movie classic.

Not many people know about this movie but I still love it.

The special effects are well ahead of it’s time considering it was made in the 80s.

I really must say that I also thought the storyline was very well done in this film.

My favorite part was when things started going up in flaming in a huge fire.

That part really scared me.

If ...

• The Dead Zone
      you are a Stephen King and Christopher Walken fan then I think you should check out this movie! The Dead Zone really does take your mind into another world that you have never seen before.

I also think this is a great movie to

watch while you are drunk or after you have had some wine.

It’s a very good experience when you are buzzed from alcohol.

If you like out of this world mind tripping movies then The Dead Zone is for you.

It’s worth renting or buying!

The Dead Zone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111001275500631/k2311a0110/1.10.08