Cujo  » Movies  »
  • I think the thing that scared me most about this movie was the way the dog looked

• by MysticPen

If you are not afraid of dogs by now you will be after watching the movie Cujo. Stephen King is the master of horror and he really does make you fear dogs and never look at them in the same way ever again.

The movie is about a a killer

dog named Cujo.

He is a murderous dog who likes the taste of human blood.

The thing that really scared me about this movie was how violent and strong the dog actually was.

I mean a dog is pretty strong but this dog had super strength.

I think the thing ...

• that scared me most about this movie was the way the dog looked.

He was a very scary and evil looking dog.

I think I watching Cujo is the reason I am really afraid of dogs at my age.

I also think that I lost my trust for dogs after

watching Cujo.

If you like violent animals and blood and guts then this movie is for you.

But If you don’t like to watch blood and get scared easily then you might not want to see this movie.

But if you think being scared is fun, then go ahead and watch this movie!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111001275480631/k2311a0110/1.10.08