The Forgotten  » Movies  »
  • It's about alien abduction and it's also very interesting how people were sucked into the sky in this movie
  • I think that the The Forgotten has a pretty good story line
  • It was even better when I found out that there is a legend that talks about how these alien greys have no soul, and how they study us humans because we have a soul and emotions
  • I think this is why I like The Forgotten even more than I already did
  • I thought that the ending was not a good way to end the movie

• by MysticPen

The Forgotten is a very weird and kind of spooky movie. It’s about alien abduction and it’s also very interesting how people were sucked into the sky in this movie.

It was very strange and also scary at the same time.

I think that the The Forgotten has a pretty good story

line.

The whole idea of aliens taking people to study them and see how they have a soul was very cool.

It was even better when I found out that there is a legend that talks about how these alien greys have no soul, and how they study us humans because we ...

• have a soul and emotions.

I think that this movie really shows us many secrets that have truth in them.

I think this is why I like The Forgotten even more than I already did.

I think the acting was pretty good in the movie.

And I also think that the whole movie

was overall very well done.

I also liked the music a lot in The Forgotten.

The only thing I didn’t like that much about this movie was the ending.

I thought that the ending was not a good way to end the movie.

But other than that The Forgotten was a pretty good movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111001275470631/k2311a0110/1.10.08