Flower-Drop Net  » Gifts  »
Okinawa, Japan (flowerdrop.net)
  • They were so pretty, one of my favorite flowers
  • She then gave me a card and said that my husband wanted them delivered for my birthday
  • I have recieved flowers from this company before and I loved every single delivery

• by okiprincess82
      December 21st was my 23rd birthday. My husband is in Iraq and I had to work that day. Not exactly the best birthday plans.

I arrived at work at about 3 PM and started my usual daily routine of paperwork, counting down the safe and preparing the facility for opening. Around 4PM I had a visitor.

She came in and asked for me by my full name. I thought “Oh no, did I do something wrong?!?”.

She then came all

the way into my office with a beautiful vase full of purple and white orchids. They were so pretty, one of my favorite flowers! She then gave me a card and said that my husband wanted them delivered for my birthday.

I knew the routine since my husband brings home flowers and sends them to me all the time. She asked if he does this a lot and I said that it was the first time since he’s been deployed.

...

• She wished me a Happy Birthday and even took a digital picture of me so she can send it to my husband via email to Iraq. She had forgotten my birthday balloon and said that she would drop it off the next day.

Sure enough, the next day I arrived at work and there was this cute birthday balloon with a stem of orange lilies attatches. The next day my husband emails me a picture of me with my birthday

balloons.

The delivery woman emailed the picture to my husband right away and he said that it made his day. Recieving those flowers made my day and I had a good birthday, under the circumstances.

My flowers came in a beautiful glass vase and I even recieved a 30 minute facial and massage at one of the new local hotels on island. I have recieved flowers from this company before and I loved every single delivery.

They offer beautiful flowers at good prices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46291227531031/k2311a1229/12.29.05