Photobucket.com  » Web sites  »
  • My problem recently was storing my photos in my PC
  • That's when I thought of uploading them to Photobucket

• by darbybelle

My problem recently was storing my photos in my PC. They were getting to crowd my memory. That’s when I thought of uploading them to Photobucket. com instead.

I really found it enjoyable posting my pictures there. First, I was able to free some memory. It’s easier to view my pictures in my PC now.

I don’t have to worry of erasing

them anymore. It’s also nice to use because I can easily share my pictures with relatives and friends. Family and friends usually live in other cities and abroad so this makes it easier to show them what is happening in our lives and how we are.

In my immediately family alone, we share the photos in Photobucket. com now. I post the ...

• pictures I take and my brother and sister in law upload the pictures of my nephew and my niece.

My parents also add their pictures there. It’s so easy to upload pictures there and it’s easy to view them. Another thing is I have saved on photo printing also.

I don’t print the pictures of son anymore. With the many pictures

I have taken of him, maybe I have saved more than a hundred bucks already. Before, I print everything.

I really include it my budget. Now, I don’t have to. I simply upload all the significant pictures and view them.

I don’t have to print copies for my parents and friends anymore. I simple give them the link and they view it from there.

Photobucket.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20901275290831/k2311a019/1.9.08