Cheezee Cheese  » Food  »
2.5
  • For the first time, I found something of Magnolia that did not suit me
  • I like to savor the cheesy taste when I eat cheese

• by darbybelle

I like Magnolia as a brand. As a kid I loved their fresh milk, fruit juices and ice cream. I recently purchased a box of Cheezee Magnolia cheese.

It’s not my usual brand for cheese but I expected it to be just as good, maybe even better. But boy was I surprised

when I tasted it.

For the first time, I found something of Magnolia that did not suit me. Well, maybe I just did not like the smell.

Maybe it’s just my taste but I did not like it at all. Even my son who loves cheese did not finish his slice when ...

• I gave him some.

I guess it just lacked the cheesiness. It tasted a little bland.

It would not be enough to flavor my spaghetti. It would not be a good partner to my bread.

What I was looking for was the creamy cheese flavor. I like to savor the cheesy taste

when I eat cheese.

Now I’m not saying that this cheese is bad altogether. Perhaps other people will like it too.

After all, each one of us have different tastes. It’s not just for me.

If you are looking for the creamy cheesiness in your cheese, this brand of cheese may not be for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27901275280831/k2311a019/1.9.08