Lenovo think pad X61  » Laptops  »
  • This year I bought the new and latest laptop, which is Lenovo think pad X61

• by shree

This year I bought the new and latest laptop, which is Lenovo think pad X61. This is very cool think pad, which suits best for my job or work. Actually the Lenovo think pad X61 is a kind of replacement to the model X60. Or I can say the X60 is improved with new features and is now known as the Lenovo think pad X61. This is the latest model available from Lenovo.

Compared to the model Lenovo think pad X

60 the X 61 has a good chipset and processor. It has also got adopted the GM965 express chipset. Over this entire model looks cool and handy. I actually choose this particular model to buy because this is the latest model which comes with many such features such as integrated wireless WAN connection, finger print security and last but not the least turbo memory. It functions very well. Right now I have 2GB memory with this think pad but it can also be upgraded for 4GB,

• which is more then enough for me. I always wanted to buy a laptop which is fully featured and which can also be upgraded in future, so keeping in mind all these points I bought the Lenovo think pad X61 which suits best for all the requirements which I can ever expect.

The actual weight of the Lenovo think pad X61 is just 3.1 pounds and it is very easily carried anywhere (means portable). The over all case of this laptop is made using the

tough plastic and a very fine material is used for it which makes it feel better then the other cheaper laptops. I feel it very smooth to operate the keyboard as it is very easy and soft to handle which feels good for our fingers. The outer body of this laptop is made using the solid material and it is also safe fore me to carry the laptop in my briefcase. I feel as if I have a great master in my briefcase. I recommend this model by Lenovo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63901275250831/k2311a019/1.9.08