Cheetos Cheddar Jalapeno  » Food  »
  • I've always enjoyed Cheetos and whenever I have the case of the munchies, it never fails to satisfy me

• by tattletale

I’ve always enjoyed Cheetos and whenever I have the case of the munchies, it never fails to satisfy me. I also have this thing for Jalapeno peppers and when I discovered Cheetos Cheddar Jalapeno at the local grocery, I couldn’t wait to try it out!

I’ve always loved Cheetos Flaming Hot, but no matter how spicy I want it to get, nothing beats the flavor

of Jalape�o. It’s way up there on my list of favorite things, along with Red Hot Chili Peppers and Havaianas. =)

So when I got home, I immediately pulled out the bag of Cheetos and tore it open. Even at the first bite, I knew it was a winner! All the flavors rolled delightfully around my taste buds: The salty cheddar, the spice only the ...

• flavor of Jalape�o can give and the familiar crunch that is so Cheetos. And I knew right then and there that I have another favorite in my hands.

For those who like spicy but found that the Flaming Hot version is, well, too hot then Cheddar Jalape�o may be the thing you’re looking for. You can find it at your local grocery or you could

check out their site for more information of this and their other products in case you don’t concur with my thing for spicy. And of course this isn’t a substitute for my vegetables and grilled chicken and works best when indulged once in a while. ;-)

And just like my other favorite munchies, Cheetos goes well with an ice-cold drink, a movie-marathon and/or some great friends around. Enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27901275130831/k2311a019/1.9.08