Destiny Health Insurance  » Insurance  »
1.0
  • On the whole a miserable experience and one I would advise anyone to avoid
  • I found them to be expensive, unhelpful, and outright fraudulent

• by John.thomas

I have had the misfortune of being a customer of Destiny Health Care. My employer provided health care coverage through them and it was miserable. The plans setup is confusing and you never know what things are covered and what you’ll have to pay out of pocket. When you

figure out what’s covered you realize just how small that list is. They provide a health savings account but it is unwieldy and confusing.

The list of approved providers was never clearly explained and preauthorization was required for certain procedures but not for others, on the whole a confusing system with ...

• no instructions provided to the customer.

I was lied to on enrollment and told that the health savings account wasn’t something I could overdraw. If the money wasn’t there you couldn’t take it out. When I left the plan they billed me for almost $200 claming I had overdrawn the account.

When questioned on it they refused to provide me with and help or acknowledge their error so I was forced to report them to the better business bureau.

On the whole a miserable experience and one I would advise anyone to avoid. I found them to be expensive, unhelpful, and outright fraudulent.

Chandler Crawford says :

How do we get into your Destiny Health Blog

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 58901274950731/k2311a019/1.9.08