Expert Tire Lorain OH  » Cars  »
Lorain, Ohio 44052
  • All of a sudden, your harried focus is on figuring out how to avoid throwing your entire paycheck into your 19XX automobile
  • This isn't my first experience with them but I've been a happy customer of theirs for 2 years
  • I decided it was high time I praised them

• by CoilyJones22

Here’s an obvious fact: tires wear out. They get punctures from wayward nails and shards of glass. They crack and get old and some times they explode. As a first-time car owner of a used car, it’s very easy to over look the importance of tire maintenance. Especially if you need to fix the radiator or

put in some outrageously expensive repairs. All of a sudden, your harried focus is on figuring out how to avoid throwing your entire paycheck into your 19XX automobile.

Very recently, I had to buy some new tires. My car, which is 15 years old this year, still had some ancient-looking tires. So, I took the car to ...

• Expert Tire and got a single tire put on (it’s all I could afford at the time).

First, I liked the fact that my sales attendant didn’t pressure me or try to sell me fancy tires or special services. Second, I loved the fact that my car was ready within 1 hour of my drop-off time. Third,

the price was incredibly reasonable.

This isn’t my first experience with them but I’ve been a happy customer of theirs for 2 years. I decided it was high time I praised them. If you’re looking for a clean, friendly and local place (in Lorain) to get new tires, drop in to Expert Tire in downtown Lorain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9901274920731/k2311a019/1.9.08