Royal Carribean Cruise Line  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • There are several lounges where I enjoyed dancing

• by Kathy Tilson

I went on a 7 day cruise with Royal Carribean. Out of the 7 days 4 are spent totally on the ship. Being aboard ship is a vacation in itself.

There is always something to do. There are planned activities if you so choose.

For the free spirited and those who

like the unsceduled, the ship has plenty to offer. During the day I went swimming in a salt water pool.

This took me by surprise when I first jumped in. Had fun playing putt putt too.

The shopping is tarriff free so I did buy some gifts. I really enjoyed relaxing ...

• on my balcony.

From my balcony I saw dolphins, whales and even a couple of sharks. There is also rock climbing, basketball and a gym.

I treated myself to a relaxing massage. You have to pay for this seperate.

It is a little pricy, $125 but well worth it. At night

I went to the Casino.

There are several lounges where I enjoyed dancing. I loved the formal dining.

It was fun to dress up and be catered to. You can easily gain weight with all the food.

Even if you never get off the ship, a cruise is a great vacation.

Royal Carribean Cruise Line
    Ruth Stewart says :

I am travelling on the Mariner of the Seas on 2nd November. I am an Australian citizen with a passport and a visa to enter the United States for the next 5 years as a tourist. Do I require any extra visa papers to go on day trips when you call at Jamaca, Haiti or Mexico? Are any health injections recommended. Please confirm these enquiries.

Marg says :

Australians do not require a Visa to visit Jamaica, Haiti or Mexico when it’s under 6 months. If you want official confirmation of the Visa reqs go here:

Marg says :

Sorry but there are also no other inspections that you would have to do. All inspection requirements would also be under Visa reqs for each country. Neither of these three locations require any. That can be confirmed here also:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4901274900731/k2311a019/1.9.08