Clorox Toilet Wand  » Housewares  »
  • It's right in the center of the wand, and no matter how much I try to avoid hitting it, it just doesn't work
  • I trust the name because I know that Clorox is synonymous with clean

• by suthernsmooth

If you are still using that bristly toilet brush to clean your toilets, stop. The Clorox toilet wand is what you need. This handy product is quick, easy, and makes the one chore that everyone dreads, go a lot quicker.

With the Clorox toilet wand all you have to do is snap on one of the cleaning heads, and get to cleaning. The heads come with the Clorox cleaner already inside; which means you won’t need to mess with any more dangerous chemicals. And with Clorox, you know you will get a sparkling clean, sanitized toilet.

The cleaning head refills come stacked. All you have to do is gently push the toilet

wand into the top of one until you hear a click. Once it�s clicked into place, it won�t come off until you push the release button.

When you�re done cleaning, simply hold the wand over the trash can and push the release button. The cleaning head will fall into the trash. Which is really great because you never have to worry about storing a gross, wet toilet brush.

Storing the Clorox toilet wand is easy as well. Inside the package, when you buy the first one, is a piece of clear plastic with a sticky tab on one side, and a hole in the other. All you do is bend ...

• the plastic piece in half, peel off the strip on the sticky side, and place it on the side of your toilet. The toilet wand just slides into the hole, and Voila! Out of sight, out of mind.

The only gripe that I have with the Clorox toilet wand is the location of the release button. It is located about half-way down the toilet wand handle, which does make it easy to get to, but doesn’t really help when you’re cleaning. When I’m holding the wand and cleaning with it, it seems like I’m always hitting the release button. It’s right in the center of the wand, and no matter how

much I try to avoid hitting it, it just doesn’t work. I just know that one of these days I’m going to accidentally hit the release button and lose the cleaning head into the toilet water, which I’m trying really hard to avoid!

Do I like using the Clorox toilet wand? You bet! And I will continue to use it until something better comes along. My only hope is that the ’something better’ will be just like the original, only with the release button moved to a better location. As long as it’s made by Clorox, I’ll buy it. I trust the name because I know that Clorox is synonymous with clean.

Clorox Toilet Wand

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53901274850731/k2311a019/1.9.08